4-traders is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-05-10. The program can be installed on iOS.
Get the latest financial news and real time quotes on indexes, shares, currencies / forex and commodities. Take advantage of exclusive technical and financial analysis tools.
Subscribe to the most comprehensive financial app on the market, and follow in real time all the news and quotes. Get exclusive access to search tools and decision making supports.
Follow in real-time streaming:
- Equities, indexes, commodities and currencies (Forex)
- Your watchlists of stocks (quotes, news and calendar in real time)
- News sorted by theme
- Financial analysis of our 4-traders.com expert team
Complete values sheets:
- News related to the value
- Technical analysis (real-time graphics, quotes, intraday ...)
- Fundamental Analysis (Income statement, balance sheet, earnings and sales revisions...)
- Financial Calendar
- Detailed overview of the company
For members and subscribers of the 4-traders.com website:
- Synchronize your watchlists created on the 4-traders.com website
- Access to your 4-traders.com portfolios subscriptions
Use our Market Screener to compare companies based on several criteria. Enjoy our technical and fundamental analysis ratings to quickly and effectively select your next investments.
Monthly fee of $ 9.99, automatically charged on your iTunes account on confirmation. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless this option is disabled 24h before the end of the period. The subscription & the renewal can be managed by going to your account in the App Store.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
4-traders (version 2.4.0) has a file size of 20.13 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.